What You Can Do
5 steps Simulation
Set location with address. The longitude and latitude are automatically set with the address. Set field conditions.
Draw on Canvas
Draw installation areas and obstacles areas. Then set the height, tilt, offsets and orientation.
Lay out Arrays
Push one button and experience automatic array layout.Check it with shadow diagrams.
Select electrical equipments, then it automatically calculates number of equipments and wiring.
Simulate predicted amount of power generation. Compare it between other plans.
i-Pals is useful on these occasions. Look at these multiple functions.
- User friendly operation
i-Pals is amazingly easy to use. You can move, rotate and edit shapes with buttons.
You can make a plan just by following the operation bar's flow.
- Roof plan function
You can turn a simple square into a gable roof with a button.
We also offer you roof plan parts.
- Various template
Templates include dormer, parapet, pillar, trees and other obstacles.
You can also register original templates.
- Single click layout Even if you have not gotten used to i-Pals, it is easy to lay out arrays properly.
- Multiple mounting systems and rack types As mounting systems, we prepared ground mount, flat roof mount, sloped roof mount and plate fold roof mount. As rack types, we prepared open rack and insulated back.
- Various array layout pattern i-Pals offers staggered arrangement, shadow avoid arrangement and so on.
- Available system size is from a module to 20kW.
- Single click wiring It is easy to make wiring designs by using default settings.
- You can make string designs with i-Pals. There are multiple modes, auto design mode and manual design mode.
- It covers multiple- inverter installation.
- Functions include cable size calculator.
- Shadow diagrams By selecting time and date, you can easily make shadow diagrams.You can export the diagrams as CAD data (DXF).
- Active module simulation With shadow diagrams, you can simulate the number of active and inactive modules.
- Shadow attenuation simulation Check the total power generation with the attenuation. i-Pals has irradiation data of 24 hours of 365 days.
- Compare multiple plans You can compare by 3 layers ; array layouts, wiring designs and plans including power generation data and estimates.
- You can export a proposal sheet as Excel data. It is easy to edit it by yourself.